Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tricksy Hobbit Strikes Again!

This morning the Princeling stood up on our couch and made to pull the cord of the standing lamp we have. He knows he's not allowed to, but he keeps trying anyway. He looked at me. I looked at him. He giggled. I gave him my "Oh no you'd better NOT!" face (perfected on Hubby over the years). He pulled the cord and turned off the light. Then he clapped for himself and looked at me. I said, "NO!" He reached for it again. I said, "Princeling, NO!" So he...grabbed Hubby's book, which sat on the shelf just below the lamp. Then he sat down with it on the couch and pretended to read. Then he looked at me all, "What? I fully intended to get the book this whole time. What did you think I was going to do? Geez, Mom, paranoid much? Can't a kid read in peace?"

Yeah right, like I really believe that kid is so interested in travel stories about Cuba all of the sudden.

Tricksy Hobbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments not posted through OpenID or Google need to be signed, or they will be deleted.